CSN FoundationOur Impact
The College of Southern Nevada (CSN) is the largest post-secondary institution in Nevada, with a majority-minority student body and many students who are the first in their family to graduate from high school and enter college.
At CSN, our mission is student success, and our core expectation is that our students graduate, complete, transfer, and prosper.
Making a Difference Together
With the generosity of our donors and community, the College of Southern Nevada Foundation partners with CSN to accomplish this mission through philanthropy.
Donors to the CSN Foundation have shared their philanthropic passion by donating to the following programs that support CSN’s commitment to students first:
- Scholarships that lessened or eliminated CSN students’ education debt totaled more than $600,000 for 20-21. In 2018-2019, CSN disbursed $72,000,000 in financial aid to more than 16,000 students. The average CSN student loan is $4,000 for every year they attend.
- The CSN Student Emergency Fund raised more than $280,000 in six weeks in challenge matches from corporations quickly met by donors, including many CSN faculty and staff.
- Early College supported CCSD students pursuing college coursework while in high school, creating a college proven culture in Southern Nevada. These generous gifts added more than $3,000,000 to expand access to Early College through CSN High School and Jumpstart programs.
- The Betty Engelstad School of Health Sciences Henderson was made possible through a challenge match of $3,000,000 from the Engelstad Foundation and donors met the match with another $3,000,000. The building is under construction and will open to students in Fall 2021. The Nevada legislature required CSN and NSC to raise $6,000,000 before they released state funds to begin construction.
The average CSN student loan was $4,000 for every year they attend.
More than 16,000 CSN students received support.
CSN disbursed $72,000,000 in financial aid.
YOU can make a difference.
Contribute to the Student Emergency Fund
Make a Gift to Support CSN Priorities
Support CSN Student Scholarships
A special thank you message to MGM Resorts from the CSN High School students supported through MGM’s generous philanthropy.
The CSN Foundation’s mission is to graduate CSN students debt free through philanthropy.
YOU make this mission possible through tax-deductible gifts that support:
- Scholarships make the difference between a student completing their degree or dropping out.
- Innovation in and out of the classroom supports programs and ideas that advance CSN’s commitment to Students First.
- Best and brightest faculty grants provide an opportunity for faculty to grow and expand their professional development.
100% of your gift is making an impact. The CSN Foundation does not charge an administrative fee to translate your gift into action.
College of Southern Nevada Foundation Offices
6375 W. Charleston Blvd., WCE310
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146