CSN FoundationScholarships Awarded Through Financial Aid
The recipients of these scholarships are selected and awarded by the Financial Aid Office beginning in April of 2023. If the student is awarded, they will need to complete the final steps to accept the scholarship award prior to the deadline date.
To be considered for these scholarships, applicants must:
- Meet the specific scholarship criteria.
- Applicant must have declared a DCS degree effective no later than March 1, 2023.
- Must be enrolled in classes that lead towards the completion of the declared degree.
- To determine financial need, the 2023/2024 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed no later than March 1, 2023.
- Preference is given to students who are close to graduation.
- Recipients will be notified through their GoCSN.EDU, MyCSN, Student Center, Communications Center if they have been awarded a scholarship and the disclosure details.
- Students that have been awarded a scholarship must complete the requirement indicated on the scholarship disclosure details by the deadline. The scholarship will be canceled if there is no response by the deadline.
Visit this page to view a list of scholarships disbursed through Financial Aid.
Keep an eye on deadline dates
The deadline to apply to CSN Foundation Scholarships was Wednesday, February 15, 2023. For other scholarships, set calendar notices and reminders to help you stay on track.
Repurpose or reuse your essays
Fill out your FAFSA
Make sure that your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is completed. You can fill that out by visiting: https://studentaid.gov