The Importance of Thanking Your Donor
Thank you letters let the donor know you care! CSN Foundation donors are alumni, community organizations, Foundations, and local businesses that have a passion for investing in CSN students and the Las Vegas community. Thank you letters help show the donor their gift is appreciated and reminds them why they chose to give to CSN.
Thank You Letter Tips
- Be clear and concise, one page is sufficient.
- Proofread your work and check grammar and spelling.
- Express your gratitude for example, “Thank you so much for your generosity.”
- Share your scholastic involvement, what’s your major, plans after graduation, community involvement etc.
- Once awarded, you will be required to submit a thank you letter in order to receive your scholarship.
- Use this as a template to create your thank you letter(s), be sure to delete the included text before getting started.
- Email your letter(s) to Foundation@csn.edu with the subject line “Scholarship Thank You Letter.”
- Must use your CSN Email address.
- Must send in a Word Document format, PDF will not be accepted.
- If you have multiple awards, please save a separate document for each award. You can include all letters in one email.
College of Southern Nevada Foundation Offices
6375 W. Charleston Blvd., WCE310
Las Vegas, Nevada 89146